Dr. Shaffer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office503 E Highland Ave
Chelan, WA 98816Phone(509) 682-3300Fax(509) 682-3475
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 2010 - 2020
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsIntravenous Lipid Emulsion Use for Severe Hydroxychloroquine Toxicity.Luke R. Murphy, Kevin F. Maskell, Karl J. Kmiecik, Brett M. Shaffer> ;American Journal of Therapeutics. 2017 Mar 1
- 2 citationsDiagnostic and predictive values of thirst, angiotensin II, and vasopressin during trauma resuscitation.Robert T. Gerhardt, Brett M Shaffer, Patricia Dixon, James A. Pfaff, Jennifer Liker, John A. Ward, Gwendolyn M Mueller> ;Prehospital Emergency Care. 2010 May 27
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: