Dr. Adler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2022 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr
Birmingham, AL 35209Phone+1 205-877-2888Fax+1 205-877-2039
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1988 - 1991
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 307 citationsThe risks and benefits of long-term use of hydroxyurea in sickle cell anemia: A 17.5 year follow-upMartin H. Steinberg, William F. McCarthy, Oswaldo Castro, Samir K. Ballas, F. Danny Armstrong, Wally R. Smith, Kenneth I. Ataga, Paul Swerdlow, Abdullah Kutlar, Laura ...> ;American Journal of Hematology. 2010 Jun 1
- 112 citationsInfluence of CYP2C9 and VKORC1 on warfarin dose, anticoagulation attainment and maintenance among European-Americans and African-Americans.Nita A. Limdi, Donna K. Arnett, Joyce A. Goldstein, T. Mark Beasley, Gerald McGwin, Brian K. Adler, Ronald T. Acton> ;Pharmacogenomics. 2008 May 9
- 181 citationsInfluence of CYP2C9 and VKORC1 1173C/T genotype on the risk of hemorrhagic complications in African-American and European-American patients on warfarin.Nita A. Limdi, Gerald McGwin, Joyce A. Goldstein, T. Beasley, Donna K. Arnett, Brian K. Adler, Melissa F. Baird, Ronald T. Acton> ;Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 2008 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Brookwood Baptist Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: