Dr. Barki is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1611 S Utica Ave
Tulsa, OK 74104Phone+1 918-744-2345
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2007 - 2010
- Brookwood Baptist HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 2006 - 2007
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- AL State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsA Prospective Observational Study of Anesthesia-Related Adverse Events and Postoperative Complications Occurring During a Surgical Mission in Madagascar.Michelle C. White, Brian J Barki, Stephen A Lerma, Sarah Kate Couch, Dennis Alcorn, Richard G. Gillerman> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2018 Aug 1
- St. John Broken ArrowBroken Arrow, Oklahoma
- St. John SapulpaSapulpa, Oklahoma
- St. John OwassoOwasso, Oklahoma
- St. John Medical CenterTulsa, Oklahoma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: