Dr. Charity is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pinellas St
Clearwater, FL 33756Phone+1 727-461-8537
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State License 2010 - 2024
- FL State License 2000 - 2024
- GA State License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsUse of Night Vision Goggles and Low-Level Light Source in Obtaining Intravenous Access in Tactical Conditions of DarknessRichard B. Schwartz, Brian M. Charity> ;Military Medicine. 2001 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: