Dr. Clifford is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10666 N Torrey Pines Rd
La Jolla, CA 92037Phone(858) 554-6158Fax(858) 554-6565
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Scripps Clinic/Scripps Green HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2014, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsOverexpression of Nitric Oxide Synthase Restores Circulating Angiogenic Cell Function in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease: Implications for Autologous Cell Therap...Qiumei Chen, Monika Varga, Xiaoyin Wang, Daniel J. Haddad, Songtao An, Lejla Medzikovic, Ronak Derakhshandeh, Dmitry Kostyushev, Yan Zhang, Brian T. Clifford, Emmy Luu...> ;Journal of the American Heart Association. 2016 Jan 6
- 32 citationsDepressive symptoms are associated with visceral adiposity in a community-based sample of middle-aged women and menJoanne M. Murabito, Joseph M. Massaro, Brian Clifford, Udo Hoffmann, Caroline S. Fox> ;Obesity. 2013 Aug 1
- 6 citationsPleiotrophin gene therapy for peripheral ischemia: evaluation of full-length and truncated gene variants.Qizhi Fang, Pamela Y. Mok, Anila E. Thomas, Daniel J. Haddad, Shereen A. Saini, Brian T. Clifford, Neel K. Kapasi, Olivia M. Danforth, Minako Usui, Weisheng Ye, Emmy L...> ;PLOS ONE. 2013 Apr 22
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: