Dr. Corwell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 South Paca Street
6th floor, Suite 200
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone(410) 332-9477Fax(410) 448-6296
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Maryland School of MedicineFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Safety and Efficacy of Pharmacologic Agents Used for Rapid Tranquilization of Emergency Department Patients with Acute Agitation or Excited DeliriumHong K. Kim, James B. Leonard, Brian Corwell, Nicholas J. Connors> ;Expert Opinion on Drug Safety. 2021 Jan 13
- The Emergent Evaluation and Treatment of Neck and Back Pain.Brian Corwell, Natalie L. Davis> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2020 Feb 1
- Assessment of Anthropometric Measurements as Predictors of Car Seat Screening Failure.Natalie L. Davis, Elena Donald, Maura Heffernan, Brian Corwell> ;American Journal of Perinatology. 2017 May 22
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: