Are you Dr. Edwards?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3536 Kuhne Rd
Owensville, MO 65066Phone+1 573-437-4168Fax+1 573-437-4168
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brian Edwards, DO is a family physician in Owensville, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri. He is affiliated with Capital Region Medical Center.
Education & Training
- A.T. Still University, School of Osteopathic Medicine in ArizonaClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 2003 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsGFR and the concentration of urine in the absence of vasopressin. Berliner-Davidson re-explored.Heinz Valtin, Brian R. Edwards> ;Kidney International. 1987 Feb 1
- Vasopressin and intramembranous particle clusters in collecting duct cells of Brattleboro and Long-Evans rats.Paul Stern, Mehmet C. Harmanci, Brian R. Edwards> ;Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1982 Oct 1
- 2 citationsBrattleboro homozygotes can concentrate their urine during dehydration without a change in GFR.Brian R. Edwards> ;Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1982 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Capital Region Medical CenterJefferson City, Missouri