Dr. Egloff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeBarquist Army Health Clinic
1434 Porter Street
Frederick, MD 21702Phone(301) 619-4671
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2006
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Abdominal pain in a marathon runner.Brian P. Egloff, Joseph Dombrowsky, Harry McKinnon, Francis G. O'Connor> ;Current Sports Medicine Reports. 2009 Mar 1
- 5 citationsPatient With Metastatic Adenocarcinoma Imitating Lumbar Herniated Nucleus PulposisRichard E. Erhard, Brian Patrick Egloff> ;Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics. 2004 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: