Dr. Flynn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12631 E 17th Ave
Aurora, CO 80045Phone+1 720-848-1800Fax+1 720-848-2609
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brian Flynn is an urologist in Aurora, CO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Colorado Hospital, UC Highlands Ranch and Denver Health. He received his medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine and has been in practice 22 years. He specializes in Functional & reconstructive urology, minimally invasive surgery, and is experienced in female and male urinary incontinence, urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery, fistulae, minimally invasive urologic surgery, and urethral stricture, ureteral stricture and reconstructive surgery.
- Urinary incontinence, Fistulae, Robotic surgery, Urethral stricture, Artificial Urinary Sphincter, Prolapse, Sling, Ureteral Obstruction
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Female Pelvic Medicine And Reconstructive Surgery (Obgyn), 2001 - 2002
- Geisinger Health SystemResidency, Urology, 1995 - 2001
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2002 - 2025
- TX State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2004
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- American Board of Urology Urology
- American Board of Urology Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Secondary placement of adjustable continence therapy (ProACT™) using open perineal technique: Case report of ProACT placement in a man with a devastated urethra follow...Lily Kong, Nathaniel D Coddington, Brian J Flynn> ;Urology Case Reports. 2023 Jul 1
- Female urethroplasty with dorsal onlay buccal mucosal graft: a single institution experience.Margaret M Higgins, Derek Wengryn, David Koslov, Janine Oliver, Brian J Flynn> ;International Urology and Nephrology. 2023 May 1
- Non-Transecting Urethroplasty for Bulbar Urethral Strictures-Narrative Review and Treatment Algorithm.Nathaniel Coddington, Margaret Higgins, Abrar Mian, Brian Flynn> ;Journal of Clinical Medicine. 2022 Nov 28
- Join now to see all
- Boston Scientific AUSCOS – U0669: Artificial Urinary Sphincter Clinical Outcomes and Safety.Boston Scientific2021–Present
- Adaptive Design Study of Autologous Muscle Derived Cells Compared to Placebo for Female Urinary Sphincter Repair (CELLEBRATE)Cook Myosite2019–Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: