Dr. Freniere is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsFactors associated with 30-day soft tissue complications following upper extremity sarcoma surgery.Yannick A J Hoftiezer, Jonathan Lans, Brian B. Freniere, Kyle R. Eberlin, Neal C. Chen, Santiago A. Lozano-Calderon> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Feb 1
- 4 citationsLeech Therapy Following Digital Replantation and RevascularizationBrent B. Pickrell, Michael C. Daly, Brian B. Freniere, James P. Higgins, Bauback Safa, Kyle R. Eberlin> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 2020 Jul 1
- Outcomes Following Breast Reconstruction in Patients With Prior Mantle Radiation for Treatment of Hodgkin's Lymphoma.Brian B. Freniere, Timothy J Irwin, Gretchen Guldbrandsen, Emily H. Lafleur, Laura S. Dominici, Daniel J. Sturgeon, Yoon S. Chun> ;Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2020 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, BurlingtonBurlington, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: