Dr. Gardner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeU of KS Sch of Med
Kansas City, KS 66101Phone+1 316-990-5050
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1976 - 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 58 citationsNfat1 regulates adult articular chondrocyte function through its age-dependent expression mediated by epigenetic histone methylation.Marianna Rodova, Q. Lu, Ye Li, Brent G Woodbury, Jamie D Crist, Brian M Gardner, John G Yost, Xiao-bo Zhong, H. Clarke Anderson, Jinxi Wang> ;Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. 2011 Aug 1
- 59 citationsTranscription factor Nfat1 deficiency causes osteoarthritis through dysfunction of adult articular chondrocytesJinxi Wang, Brian M Gardner, Q. Lu, Marianna Rodova, Brent G Woodbury, John G Yost, Katherine F. Roby, David M. Pinson, Ossama Tawfik, Harrison C Anderson> ;The Journal of Pathology. 2009 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: