Dr. Hoey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 Ostrum St
Fountain Hill, PA 18015Phone(484) 526-2000Fax(484) 526-2398
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2000 - 2001
- The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityInternship, General Surgery, 1994 - 2000
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1994 - 2000
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Study of NNZ-2566 in Patients With Traumatic Brain Injury Start of enrollment: 2010 Apr 01Tang, A.,Hoey, B.,O'Neil, B.J.,Johnson, B.,McNeill, C.,Chang, C.W.,Stehly, C.,Okonkwo, D.O.,Stasinski, G.,Jansen, I.,Bonnar, J.A.,Siddiqi, J.,Sidiqqi, J.,Bruinhorst, K.V.,Prutzman, K.B.,Shahlaie, K.,Velil...
Publications & Presentations
- Emergency trauma providers as equal partners: from "proof of concept" to "outcome parity"Kathryn Clare Kelley, Alex Alers, Charles Bendas, Peter G. Thomas, James Cipolla, Brian A. Hoey, William S. Hoff, Rebecca Wilde-Onia, Holly J. Weber, Stanislaw P Stawicki> ;American Surgeon. 2019 Sep 1
- Evidence-based approach to the trauma patient in extremis: Transitioning from exclusive emergency department thoracotomy use to protocolized approaches incorporating r...M Chance Spalding, Peter G. Thomas, M Shay O'Mara, Christine L. Ramirez, Franz S. Yanagawa, Heidi H. Hon, Brian A. Hoey, William S. Hoff, James Cipolla, Stanislaw P St...> ;International journal of critical illness and injury science. 2018 Apr 1
- 8 citationsEvaluation of a Device Combining an Inferior Vena Cava Filter and a Central Venous Catheter for Preventing Pulmonary Embolism Among Critically Ill Trauma PatientsVictor F. Tapson, Joshua P. Hazelton, John G. Myers, Claudia S. Robertson, Ramyar Gilani, Julie Dunn, Marko Bukur, Martin A. Croce, Ann Peick, Sonlee D. West, Lawrence...> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2017 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: