Are you Dr. Jaffe?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 93 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 Sixth St
Traverse City, MI 49684Phone(231) 935-5800Fax(231) 935-5822
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brian Jaffe, MD is a cardiologist in Traverse City, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, Ohio, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Munson Medical Center and Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1990 - 1994
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1994 - 2025
- OH State Medical License 1991 - 1996
- NC State Medical License 1989 - 1992
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- INcrease Of VAgal TonE in CHF Start of enrollment: 2011 Feb 01
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsAccuracy of arrhythmia detection in implantable cardiac monitors: A prospective randomized clinical trial comparing Reveal LINQ and Confirm Rx.John Ip, Brian Jaffe, Mark Castellani, Ali Sheikh, Carson Castellani, Randy Ip> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 2020 Nov 1