Dr. Keegan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 Centre Drive
Monroe, NJ 08831Phone+1 609-655-4544Fax+1 609-655-2390
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Dermatology, 2007 - 2010
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkInternship, Transitional Year, 2006 - 2007
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2009 - 2025
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsAdalimumab treatment leads to reduction of tissue tumor necrosis factor-alpha correlated with venous leg ulcer improvement: a pilot study.Joshua D. Fox, Katherine L. Baquerizo-Nole, Brian R. Keegan, Flor Macquhae, Julia Escandon, Aliette Espinosa, Carmen Perez, Paolo Romanelli, Robert S. Kirsner> ;International Wound Journal. 2016 Oct 1
- 113 citationsHoxb5b acts downstream of retinoic acid signaling in the forelimb field to restrict heart field potential in zebrafishJoshua S. Waxman, Brian R. Keegan, Richard Roberts, Kenneth D. Poss, Deborah Yelon> ;Developmental Cell. 2008 Dec 9
- 75 citationsIsolated teratozoospermia does not affect in vitro fertilization outcome and is not an indication for intracytoplasmic sperm injection.Brian R. Keegan, Sara Barton, Xavier Sanchez, Alan S. Berkeley, Lewis Krey, Jamie Grifo> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2007 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Penn Medicine Princeton Medical CenterPlainsboro, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: