Are you Dr. Krier?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1201 Fairview Ave
Monroe, LA 71201
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brian Krier, MD is a board certified family physician in Monroe, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana, Georgia, and Alabama. He is affiliated with St. Francis Medical Center and Richardson Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University (Shreveport)/MonroeResidency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- Louisiana State University (Shreveport)/MonroeInternship, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- AL State Medical License 1997 - 1997
- LA State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1987 - 1995
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Amazing Charts EHR, AmazingCharts, LLC, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsEffect of diabetes education on glucose control.B P Krier, R D Parker, D Grayson, G Byrd> ;The Journal of the Louisiana State Medical Society. 1999 Feb 1