Dr. Little is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePO Box 617
Montchanin, DE 19710Phone(610) 360-0710
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Vermont - Fletcher Allen Health CareResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1973 - 1976
- University of VemontPhD, Biochemistry, 1970 - 1976
- The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of VermontClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2000 - 2019
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Neuropathology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsResident and attending physician perception of maladaptive response to stress in residentsLee Ann Riesenberg, Katherine Berg, Dale Berg, Charity J. Morgan, Joshua Davis, Robyn Davis, Arielle Schaeffer, Robert Hargraves, Brian W. Little> ;Medical Education Online. 2014 Nov 17
- 24 citationsNonphysician medical educators: a literature review and job description resource.Lee Ann Riesenberg, Brian W. Little, Vaughn Wright> ;Academic Medicine. 2009 Aug 1
- Systematic review of handoff mnemonics literature.Riesenberg, L.A., Leitzsch, J., Little, B.W.> ;Am J Med Qual. 2009-05-01
- Join now to see all
- Harvard Prof: Forget Nature and Nurture. It's Idiogenic Influences That Make You Who You AreDecember 7th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: