Dr. Martin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office690 Canton St
Westwood, MA 02090Phone(781) 407-7713Fax(781) 407-0998
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MassachusettsResidency, Anesthesiology, 2008 - 2011
- National Capital ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 2003 - 2004
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2004 - 2010
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Utilization of Healthcare Resources by HIV-Positive Children in the United States: A National Perspective.Brook T. Alemu, David W. Brock, Sara N. Abate, Brian C. Martin> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2020 Feb 1
- Isovaline: Is It the Next Analgesic?Brian C. Martin> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2015 Dec 1
- 11 citationsWeight status misperception as related to selected health risk behaviors among middle school studentsBrian C. Martin, William T. Dalton, Stacey L. Williams, Deborah L. Slawson, Michael S. Dunn, Rebecca Johns-Wommack> ;Journal of School Health. 2014 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: