Dr. Michael is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20 Expedition Trail Ste 101
Gettysburg, PA 17325Phone+1 717-287-0430Fax+1 717-287-0431
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1977 - 1979
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 1975 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Long-Term Clinical Utility of Veracyte's Afirma® Gene Expression Classifier in Thyroid Cancer DiagnosisMay 8th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: