Dr. Perry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2551 Mcleod Dr S
Saginaw, MI 48604Phone+1 989-799-8620Fax+1 989-799-2664
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2000 - 2005
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsSubjective improvement of olfactory function after endoscopic sinus surgery for chronic rhinosinusitis.Brian Franklin Perry, Stilianos E. Kountakis> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2003 Nov 1
- 40 citationsNonrhinologic headache in a tertiary rhinology practiceBrian Franklin Perry, Ivan S. Login, Stilianos E. Kountakis> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2003 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: