Are you Dr. Schnier?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePueblo At Bath St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93105Phone(805) 569-7279Fax(805) 569-8279
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brian Schnier, MD is a board certified radiologist in Santa Barbara, California.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1967 - 1970
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1965
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsPSEUDOTUMOR OF THE HYPOPHARYNX AND LARYNX DUE TO ANTERIOR CERVICAL OSTEOPHYTESBrian R. Schnier> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 1972 Jul 1
- TRANSPOPLITEAL VENOGRAPHY: AN ALTERNATE METHOD FOR EXAMINATION OF THE ILIOFEMORAL VEINS AND INFERIOR VENA CAVA*Brian R. Schnier, Harvey M. Goldstein, Ronald A. Castellino> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 1970 Dec 1
- 25 citationsHypertensive ischemic ulcer. A review of 40 cases.Brian R. Schnier, Sheldon G. Sheps, John L. Juergens> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1966 Apr 1
- Join now to see all