Dr. Seifman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1701 E South Blvd
Rochester Hills, MI 48307Phone+1 248-293-1000Fax+1 248-293-1001
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemFellowship, Urologic Surgical Oncology, 2003
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Urology, 2002
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsWhich measurement method should be used for prostate volume for PI-RADS? A comparison of ellipsoid and segmentation methods.Robert Colvin, David Walker, Jason Hafron, Brian Seifman, Sirisha R Nandalur, David Gangwish, Kiran R. Nandalur> ;Clinical Imaging. 2021 Sep 21
- Benign prostate hyperplasia as a potential protective factor against prostate cancer: Insights from a magnetic resonance imaging study of compositional characteristics.Kiran R. Nandalur, Robert Colvin, David Walker, Sirisha R Nandalur, Brian Seifman, David Gangwish, Jason Hafron> ;The Prostate. 2021 Aug 10
- 2 citationsPartial nephrectomy should be classified as an inpatient procedure: Results from a statewide quality improvement collaborative.Kyle Johnson, Brian R. Lane, Alon Z. Weizer, Lindsey A. Herrel, Craig G. Rogers, Ji Qi, Anna Johnson, Brian D. Seifman, Richard Sarle, Michigan Urological Surgery Impr...> ;Urologic Oncology-seminars and Original Investigations. 2021 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: