Dr. Stogdill is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office303 S Main St
Bluffton, IN 46714Phone+1 260-824-3500Fax+1 260-919-3554
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1982 - 1987
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1987 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsTumor-Specific Immunotherapy of Murine Bladder Cancer with Butanol-Extracted Antigens and Ethylchlorformate Polymerized Tumor ProteinMarianne G. Rochester, Michael F. Sarosdy, Steven H. Pickett, Brian J. Stogdill, Donald L. Lamm> ;The Journal of Urology. 1988 Sep 1
- 262 citationsComplications of bacillus Calmette-Guerin immunotherapy in 1,278 patients with bladder cancerDonald L. Lamm, Valerie D. Stogdill, Brian J. Stogdill, Ray G. Crispen> ;The Journal of Urology. 1986 Feb 1
- 3 citationsNonoperative replacement of a jejunostomy feeding catheterBrian J. Stogdill, Carey P. Page, Carlos Pestana> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1984 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: