Dr. Swendseid is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office915 Olentangy Rd
Columbus, OH 43212
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Head and Neck Oncologic, Open Skull Base and Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery, 2021 - 2022
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 2015 - 2016
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- Trends in Adjuvant Therapy After Surgery for Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma.Ramez Philips, Hamad Sagheer, Adam Barsouk, Brian Swendseid, Jennifer E. Johnson, Voichita Bar Ad, Adam Luginbuhl, Joseph Curry, David Cognetti> ;Laryngoscope. 2021 Sep 23
- Technical Considerations in Pedicle Management in Upper and Midfacial Free Flap Reconstruction.Brian Swendseid, Matthew Stewart, Eric Mastrolonardo, Eleanor McCreary, Ryan Heffelfinger, Adam Luginbuhl, Larissa Sweeny, Mark K. Wax, Joseph Curry> ;Laryngoscope. 2021 Aug 11
- ASO Visual Abstract: Stage Migration and Survival Trends in Laryngeal Cancer.Michael M. Li, Songzhu Zhao, Antoine Eskander, Chandler Rygalski, Guy Brock, Anuraag S. Parikh, Catherine T. Haring, Brian Swendseid, Kevin Y. Zhan, Carol R. Bradford,...> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Aug 3
- Join now to see all
- ENT Researchers Showcase Studies at Otolaryngology’s Annual MeetingSeptember 10th, 2019
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: