Dr. Sydow is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne
Atlanta, GA 30342Phone(404) 851-8000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2002 - 2006
- Crozer-Chester Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2006 - 2007
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2008
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsIntracellular Lipid Within Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma of the Adrenal Gland: A Potential Diagnostic Pitfall of Chemical Shift Imaging of the Adrenal GlandBrian D. Sydow, Mark A. Rosen, Evan S. Siegelman> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2006 Nov 1
- 12 citationsDeep venous thrombosis on F-18 FDG PET/CT imaging.Brian D. Sydow, Shyam Srinivas, Andrew B. Newberg, Abass Alavi> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 2006 Jul 1
- 21 citationsRadiographic Findings and Complications After Surgical or Endoscopic Repair of Zenker's Diverticulum in 16 PatientsBrian D. Sydow, Marc S. Levine, Stephen E. Rubesin, Igor Laufer> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2001 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: