Dr. Welcome is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 Stevens St
Greenville, SC 29605Phone(864) 250-6484
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Ophthalmology, 1998 - 2001
- Roger Williams Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- OK State Medical License 2001 - 2014
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsLaser bleb reduction for bleb dissection with krypton green laser: technique and outcomes.Brian A Welcome, Gregory L. Skuta, Adam C. Reynolds> ;Journal of Glaucoma. 2006 Apr 1
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial HospitalGreenville, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: