Dr. Hatfield is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 Cummings Center
Beverly, MA 01915Phone+1 978-532-2428Fax+1 978-532-0616
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Britt Hatfield is an occupational medicine physician in Beverly, MA. He received his medical degree from University of Tennessee College of Medicine and has been in practice 18 years. He is experienced in public health, preventive medicine, health promotion, and organizational culture.
Education & Training
- Columbia Business SchoolM.B.A, Executive Program, 2008
- Harvard School of Public Health Occupational MedicineResidency, Preventive Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- Harvard University School of Public HealthMPH, Concentration Occupational and Environmental Health, 2004
- Keesler Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1998
- Vanderbilt UniversityB.A., Biology, Cum Laude, 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1999 - 2005
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 2008
- Service Award American Medical Association-Young Physician Section-Community, 2007
- Chief Resident Physician Harvard University, 2003
- Join now to see all
- Beverly HospitalBeverly, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: