Overview of Dr. Barber
Dr. Brittany Barber, MD is an otolaryngologist in Seattle, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and New York. She is affiliated with UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical Center and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
Office1959 NE Pacific St University of Washington Medical Center
Seattle, WA 98121
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Head & Neck Surgical Oncology/Microvascular Reconstruction, 2017 - 2018
- University of Alberta Faculty of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsA case of endocrine mucin-producing sweat gland carcinoma with distant metastasis.Rouba Hadi, Haodong Xu, Brittany Barber, Michi M. Shinohara, Ata S. Moshiri> ;Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. 2021 Mar 3
- Genetic Mutations in Young Nonsmoking Patients With Oral Cavity Cancer: A Systematic ReviewRohini R. Bahethi, Katelyn O. Stepan, Rachel Pinotti, Ryan Li, Nishant Agrawal, Sidharth V. Puram, Brett A. Miles, Brittany Barber> ;OTO open. 2020 Nov 3
- 5 citationsThermal imaging for microvascular free tissue transfer monitoring: Feasibility study using a low cost, commercially available mobile phone imaging system.Annika Meyer, Scott Roof, Mingyang L. Gray, Caleb J. Fan, Brittany Barber, Brett A. Miles, Marita Teng, Eric M. Genden, Joshua D. Rosenberg> ;Head and Neck-journal for The Sciences and Specialties of The Head and Neck. 2020 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Seattle Cancer Care AllianceSeattle, Washington
- UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: