Dr. Devillier is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 E Lookout
Richardson, TX 75082
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine (Pediatrics), 1992 - 1994
- Baylor College of Medicine (Houston)Residency, Pediatrics, 1989 - 1992
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1989
- Oral Roberts University BS, Biomedical Chemistry , 1981 - 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- American Association for Physician Leadership Certified Physician Executive
Publications & Presentations
- Initial approach to the child who presents HIV-positive or immunocompromised.Britton M. Devillier> ;Seminars in Pediatric Infectious Diseases. 1995 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: