Are you Dr. Scott?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 106 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4050 W Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73120Phone(405) 608-3800Fax(405) 608-3838
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brook Scott, MD is a cardiologist in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma and Iowa. He is affiliated with Oklahoma Heart Hospital, Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City, and INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1989 - 1992
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1989
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1989 - 1993
- OK State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsInduced hypothermia following out-of-hospital cardiac arrest; initial experience in a community hospital.Brook D. Scott, Tammy Hogue, Mark S. Fixley, Philip B. Adamson> ;Clinical Cardiology. 2006 Dec 1
- 5 citationsLidocaine and dextran sulfate inhibit leukocyte accumulation but not postischemic contractile dysfunction in a canine model.Brook D. Scott, D. Michael Shasby, Robert J. Tomanek, Robert A. Kieso, James E. Seabold, James A. Ponto, Richard E. Kerber> ;American Heart Journal. 1993 Apr 1
- 14 citationsCardiac geometry and mass changes associated with pacing-induced cardiomyopathy in the dog.Brook D Scott, Mukesh K Sharma, James M Levett, Carlos C Marinelli, Robert A Kieso, Phillip G. Schmid, Richard E. Kerber> ;American Heart Journal. 1993 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- INTEGRIS DeaconessOklahoma City, Oklahoma
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical CenterOklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma CityOklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Heart HospitalOklahoma City, Oklahoma
- OU Medical Center EdmondEdmond, Oklahoma
- Mercy Hospital Fort SmithFort Smith, Arkansas
- Mercy Hospital Logan CountyGuthrie, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical CenterOklahoma City, Oklahoma