Dr. Bodner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Gresham Drive
Norfolk, VA 23507Phone(757) 388-2020
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1975 - 1978
- University of Michigan Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1971 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsCorneal neurotization: a novel technique for the anesthetic cornea.Julia K. Terzis, Marylou M Dryer, Bruce I Bodner> ;Cornea. 2010 Jul 1
- 82 citationsCorneal neurotization: a novel solution to neurotrophic keratopathy.Julia K. Terzis, Marylou M Dryer, Bruce I Bodner> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2009 Jan 1
- 34 citationsRapid assay of lactoferrin in keratoconjunctivitis sicca.C. McCollum, Gary N. Foulks, Bruce I Bodner, John Shepard, Ken Daniels, Valerie Gross, Lisa Kelly, Harrison D Cavanagh> ;Cornea. 1994 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: