Are you Dr. Feinberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Lafayette Dr NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bruce Feinberg, DO is a hematologist in Atlanta, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston/M D Anderson Cancer CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1985 - 1987
- Jefferson Health NortheastResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State License 1987 - 2024
- PA State License 1983 - 1986
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsPatterns of Care Among Real-World Patients with Metastatic Neuroendocrine Tumors.Andrew J Klink, Bruce A. Feinberg, Hsing-Ting Yu, David Ray, Sonia Pulgar, Alexandria T. Phan, Aaron I. Vinik> ;The Oncologist. 2019 Oct 1
- 20 citationsBarriers to Oncology Biosimilars Uptake in the United StatesChadi Nabhan, Amy W. Valley, Bruce A. Feinberg> ;The Oncologist. 2018 Nov 1
- Physician behavior impact when revenue shifted from drugs to services.Feinberg, B.,Milligan, S.,Olson, T.,Wong, W.,Winn, D.,Trehan, R.,Scott, J.> ;Am J Manag Care. 2014 Jun 03
- Join now to see all