Dr. Gordon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 E 70th St
New York, NY 10021Phone+1 212-746-1554Fax+1 212-702-9588
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1978 - 1981
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1976 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- DNA Diagnostic System for Statin Safety and Efficacy Start of enrollment: 2007 Jan 01
- The Rogosin Institute Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia Repository Start of enrollment: 2010 Jun 01
- Nebraska Doctor, 80, Back to Work as Part-Time PediatricianAugust 27th, 2017
- 'I Failed Retirement'August 25th, 2017
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: