Dr. Harrison is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Harrison's full profile
Office7245 Raider Rd
Bonne Terre, MO 63628Phone+1 314-653-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health SciencesClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 1989 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsMitomycin C and vindesine associated pulmonary toxicity with variable clinical expressionDan W. Luedke, Timothy T. McLaughlin, Carlos Daughaday, Susan W. Luedke, Bruce Harrison, Garry Reed, Orlando Martello> ;Cancer. 1985 Feb 1
- Future of Virtual Care Conference July 1 PodcastJuly 4th, 2020
- Look Who's Coming to Future of Virtual CareJune 12th, 2020
- Ste. Genevieve County Memorial HospitalSte. Genevieve, Missouri
- Iron County Medical CenterPilot Knob, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: