Dr. Hensel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Beverly Hills, CA 90211Phone+1 310-271-0300Fax+1 818-587-2493
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA-VA Greater Los AngelesResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1980 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsThe relationship of family history of alcoholism to primary affective disorder.Bruce M. Hensel, David L. Dunner, Ronald R. Fieve> ;Journal of Affective Disorders. 1979 Jun 1
- 48 citationsBipolar illness: factors in drinking behavior.David L. Dunner, Bruce M. Hensel, Ronald R. Fieve> ;American Journal of Psychiatry. 1979 Apr 1
- Skincare 101: Here’s the Real Reason Why You Shouldn’t Pick at Your BreakoutsJune 22nd, 2018
- It’s More Than a ConferenceFebruary 29th, 2016
- Telemedicine: Just What the Doctor Ordered for NV Rurals?February 25th, 2016
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: