Are you Dr. Larson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office126 W First St
Hinsdale, IL 60521Phone+1 630-325-5200Fax+1 630-325-5569
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bruce Larson, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Hinsdale, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is an Associate Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at University of Illinois College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Ophthalmology, 1983 - 1984
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/Wills Eye HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1980 - 1983
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1983 - 2020
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- ART treatment costs and retention in care in Kenya: a cohort study in three rural outpatient clinics.Larson, B. A.,Bii, M.,Henly-Thomas, S.,McCoy, K.,Sawe, F.,Shaffer, D.,Rosen, S.> ;J Int AIDS Soc. 2013
- Antiretroviral therapy, labor productivity, and sex: a longitudinal cohort study of tea pluckers in Kenya.Larson, B. A.,Fox, M. P.,Bii, M.,Rosen, S.,Rohr, J.,Shaffer, D.,Sawe, F.,Wasunna, M.,Simon, J. L.> ;AIDS. 2013 Jan 2
- 59 citationsQuantitated Trauma Following Radial Keratotomy in RabbitsBruce C. Larson, Frederic B. Kremer, Andrew W. Eller, Vitaliano B. Bernardino> ;Ophthalmology. 1983 Jun 1