Dr. Myers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office875 Greenland Rd
Portsmouth, NH 03801Phone+1 603-431-5529Fax+1 603-436-6603
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1985 - 1989
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1986 - 2021
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Austin Peay State University Offers Cybersecurity Undergrad and Grad ProgramsFebruary 22nd, 2017
- Seacoast Physiatry Joins Wentworth-Douglass Hospital and Wentworth Health PartnersDecember 4th, 2020
- Portsmouth Regional HospitalPortsmouth, New Hampshire
- Wentworth-Douglass HospitalDover, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: