Dr. Nisbet is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeTeam Health East /SFH-Emergency Dept
701 N Clayton Street
Wilmington, DE 19805Phone+1 302-421-4333Fax+1 302-421-4858
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Christiana Care Health ServicesResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2018
- DE State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCharacteristics of trauma patients overimmobilized by prehospital providers.Elizabeth Paterek, Derek Isenberg, Ellie Salinski, Herbert Schiffer, Bruce Nisbet> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2015 Jan 1
- 17 citationsIndividual Worker-Level Attitudes Toward Empirically Supported Treatments.David A. Patterson, Eugene Maguin, Catherine N. Dulmus, Bruce C. Nisbet> ;Research on Social Work Practice. 2013 Jan 1
- 12 citationsAcute Myoperidarditis with Focal ECG Findings Mimicking Acute Myocardial InfarctionBruce C. Nisbet, Michael J. Breyer> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2010 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: