Dr. Silverstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3190 Churn Creek Rd
Redding, CA 96002Phone(530) 223-2500Fax(530) 226-1375
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Ophthalmology, 1992 - 1995
- California Pacific Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1992 - 1998
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
- Safety and Efficacy of KPI-121 in Subjects With Postsurgical Inflammation and Pain Start of enrollment: 2016 Jun 01
- Safety and Efficacy of KPI-121 Compared to Placebo in Subjects With Dry Eye Disease Start of enrollment: 2016 Jun 01
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsEvaluation of clinical efficacy and safety of tobramycin/dexamethasone ophthalmic suspension 0.3%/0.05% compared to azithromycin ophthalmic solution 1 % in the treatme...Gail L Torkildsen, Paul Cockrum, E. J. Meier, William M Hammonds, Bruce Silverstein, Steven M Silverstein> ;Current Medical Research and Opinion. 2011 Jan 1
- 3 citationsParasitic corneal infections.Bruce E. Silverstein> ;International Ophthalmology Clinics. 1998 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: