Dr. Vogel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office171 Campbell Lane
Yerington, NV 89447Phone(775) 463-3335Fax(775) 463-0165
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Parkview HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- KCUMB - COM Education ConsortiumClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State License 1993 - 2021
- OH State License 1971 - 1994
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsRole of Prices, Utilization, and Health in Explaining Texas Medicaid Newborn Care Spending Variation.Cecilia Ganduglia Cazaban, Youngran Kim, David C. Goodman, Elenir B. C. Avritscher, Bruce Vogel, Luisa Franzini> ;Medical Care. 2019 Feb 1
- 6 citationsVariation in outpatient emergency department utilization in Texas Medicaid: a state-level framework for finding “superutilizers”Chris Delcher, Chengliang Yang, Sanjay Ranka, Joseph A Tyndall, Bruce Vogel, Elizabeth Shenkman> ;International Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2017 Dec 4
- 2 citationsAdvanced topics in evidence-based urologic oncology: Economic analysisBruce Vogel, Scott M. Gilbert, Jill Boylston Herndon, Philippe Dahm> ;Urologic Oncology-seminars and Original Investigations. 2011 Jul 1
- From Infertility to Magnetism, COVID-19 Vaccine Myths Abound. Here’s How to RespondJune 11th, 2021
- Gapenski Case 2 University Hospital SolutionsJune 29th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: