Dr. Carr is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeIN Univ Sch of Med
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 2013 - 2020
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2016 - 2017
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 2013 - 2014
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsIncreased trauma activation is not equally beneficial for all elderly trauma patients.Bryan W. Carr, Peter M. Hammer, Lava R. Timsina, Grace S. Rozycki, David V. Feliciano, Jamie J. Coleman> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2018 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: