Dr. England is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office941 Spring Creek Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37412Phone(423) 698-6061Fax(423) 493-1208
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine at ChattanoogaResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Memphis Hospital Medical CollegeClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsEMERGENCY DEPARTMENT MANAGEMENT OF A MYASTHENIA GRAVIS PATIENT WITH COMMUNITY-ACQUIRED PNEUMONIA: DOES INITIAL ANTIBIOTIC CHOICE LEAD TO CURE OR CRISIS?Megan A. Van Berkel, Jennifer D. Twilla, Bryan S. England> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2016 Feb 1
- Usefulness of computed tomography perfusion in treatment of an acute stroke patient with unknown time of symptom onset.Francis M. Fesmire, Bryan S. England, Jared S Shell, Thomas G. Devlin, Ron C Buchheit> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2014 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: