Are you Dr. Huang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 W Arbor Dr
San Diego, CA 92103Phone(619) 471-9186
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bryan Huang, MD is a board certified internist in San Diego, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center – Hillcrest and is an Assistant Professor at University of California San Diego School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Procalcitonin: Promise and PitfallsAugust 21st, 2018
- Afraid to Answer Your Phone When You’re Off?February 4th, 2015
- UC San Diego Medical Center – HillcrestSan Diego, California