Overview of Dr. Meyers
Dr. Bryan Meyers is a thoracic surgeon in Saint Louis, MO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, and Siteman Cancer Center. He received his medical degree from University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and has been in practice 33 years. He specializes in adult general thoracic surgery, thoracic surgical oncology, and cardiovascular surgery and is experienced in video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery, robotic surgery, adult general thoracic surgery, benign esophageal surgery and thoracic surgical oncology.
Office5225 Mid America Plz
Saint Louis, MO 63129
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Saint Louis UniversityMPH, Biostatistics and Community Health, Honors, 2000 - 2005
- Washington UniversityFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1996 - 1998
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1990 - 1996
- Naval Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2002-2019
- St. Louis Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2001-2019
- America's Top Doctors for Cancer Castle Connolly, 2005-2013
- Join now to see all
- A Phase I Study of Proton Beam Therapy in the Treatment of Esophageal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2014 Jan 01Cliff Robinson, M.D., Todd DeWees, Ph.D., Eric Klein, Ph.D., Tianyu Zhao, Ph.D., A. Craig Lockhart, M.D., Bryan Meyers, M.D., Beth Bottani, CMD, Donna Jeffe, Ph.D., and Maria Perez, M.A.
- A Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant Therapy With Cisplatin, Docetaxel, Panitumumab Plus Radiation Therapy Followed by Surgery in Patients With Locally Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Distal Esophagus Start of enrollment: 2009 Jan 01Blackmon, S.H.,McKellar, D.P.,Meyers, B.F.,Reed, C.E.
- Utility of Routine Cervical Mediastinoscopy in Clinically Staged T2N0M0 and Select T1N0M0 Non-Small Cell Lung Cancers by FDG-PET and CT Scans Start of enrollment: 2008 Jan 01Bell, J.M.,Fernandez, F.,Kozower, B.,Meyers, B.F.,Musick, J.F.,Veeramachaneni, N.K.
- Positron Emission Tomography in Determining Stage of Esophageal Cancer Start of enrollment: 1999 Nov 01Meyers, B.F.
Publications & Presentations
- Cost-effectiveness Analysis of Robotic-assisted Lobectomy for Non-small Cell Lung CancerBrendan T. Heiden, Joshua D. Mitchell, Eric Rome, Varun Puri, Bryan F. Meyers, Su-Hsin Chang, Benjamin D. Kozower> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2021 Aug 10
- Incidentally Detected Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia in Hilar Lymph Nodes at the Time of Lung Transplantation: A Case ReportYuriko Terada, M. Shea Harrison, Ruben G. Nava, Chad A. Witt, Derek E. Byers, Rodrigo Vazquez Guillamet, Bryan F. Meyers, Michael K. Pasque, G. Alexander Patterson, Da...> ;Transplantation proceedings. 2021 Jul 9
- Routine Collection of Patient Reported Outcomes in Thoracic Surgery: A Quality Improvement Study.Brendan T. Heiden, Melanie P. Subramanian, Ruben G. Nava, Alexander Patterson, Bryan F. Meyers, Varun Puri, Christian Oncken, Angela D. Keith, Tracey J. Guthrie, Deird...> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2021 Jul 2
- Join now to see all
- Aetna Choice POS II
Anthem Blue Access Choice PPO
Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS Illinois PPO
CIGNA Open Access
Coventry Health Care PPO PlatinumCoventry Missouri - HMO/POS
First Health PPO
Great West PPO
Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Multiplan PHCS PPO
United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Please verify your coverage with the provider's office directly when scheduling an appointment
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: