Are you Dr. Pooler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792Phone(608) 263-8310
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bryan Pooler, MD is a board certified radiologist in Madison, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin and Iowa. He is affiliated with Edgerton Hospital and Health Services and Monroe Clinic.
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinResidency, Radiology, 2013 - 2017
- University of WisconsinResidency, General Surgery, 2012 - 2013
- University of Wisconsin Medical SchoolClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Positive Oral Contrast Solution at MDCT for Suspected Acute Appendicitis in Adults: Rate of Appendiceal Luminal Filling of Normal and Inflamed Appendixes.Stephen J. Tang, Perry J. Pickhardt, David U Kim, B. Dustin Pooler> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2019 Sep 4
- 5 citationsConserved serum protein biomarkers associated with growing early colorectal adenomas.Melanie M. Ivancic, Leigh W. Anson, Perry J. Pickhardt, Bryant Megna, Bryan D. Pooler, Linda Clipson, Mark Reichelderfer, Michael R. Sussman, William F. Dove> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2019 Apr 23
- Clinical Implementation of a Focused MRI Protocol for Hepatic Fat and Iron Quantification.B. Dustin Pooler, Diego Hernando, Scott B. Reeder> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2019 Mar 27
- Join now to see all