Dr. Siegel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Michigan Ave NW
Washington, DC 20010Phone+1 202-476-5247Fax+1 202-476-5988
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children's National Medical Center/George Washington UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 2018
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2012 - 2015
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 2015 - 2020
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Cardiology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsDecision-Making, Ethics, and End-of-Life Care in Pediatric Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation: A Comprehensive Narrative Review.Katie M. Moynihan, Anna Dorste, Bryan D Siegel, Edon J Rabinowitz, Andrew McReynolds, Tessie W. October> ;Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. 2021 May 17
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: