Are you Dr. Palmgren?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Charles Place
Manhattan, KS 66502Phone(785) 537-4200Fax(785) 537-4354
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bryce Palmgren, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Manhattan, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas and Texas. He is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi Hospital, Manhattan, Manhattan Surgical, and Morris County Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas at WichitaResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2000 - 2005
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2005 - 2006
- KS State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsHistoplasmosis of the tibia.Bryce A Palmgren, Bruce R Buhr> ;Orthopedics. 2005 Jan 1