Bryon Adinoff, MD
Professor of Psychiatry, University Tex SW Dallas
- 4500 S Lancaster Rd
Dallas, TX 75216
Phone: (214) 857-0835
Dr. Adinoff's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Adinoff's Education & Medical Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineMedical School
Dr. Adinoff's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1996 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyAddiction Psychiatry
Dr. Adinoff's Clinical Trials
- Stress, HPA Dysfunction, and Relapse in AlcoholismStart of enrollment: 2007 Aug 01
Adinoff, B.,Gilbert, K.,Lay, M.F.
- Impulsivity, Neural Deficits, and Relapse in Cocaine AddictionStart of enrollment: 2007 Apr 01
Adinoff, B.,Braud, J.A.
Dr. Adinoff's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Interaction between early life stress and alcohol dependence on neural stress reactivity. Yang, H.,Spence, J. S.,Briggs, R. W.,Rao, U.,North, C.,Devous, M. D.,Xiao, H.,Adinoff, B.; Addict Biol. 2014 Mar 08.
- A proposal to evaluate mechanistic efficacy of hallucinogens in addiction treatment. Burdick, B. V.,Adinoff, B.; Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse. 2013 Sep.
- Altered Neural Processing of Threat in Alcohol-Dependent Men. Yang, H.,Devous, M. D.,Briggs, R. W.,Spence, J. S.,Xiao, H.,Kreyling, N.,Adinoff, B.; Alcohol. Clin. Exp. Res.. 2013 Jul 24.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Bryon Adinoff, Dr. Bryon Adinoff, MD, Dr. B Adinoff
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Adinoff's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, TX)
- Damaso Oliva Jr., MD
- Sofia Pineda Ochoa, MD
- Janet Collins, MD
- Gloria Keraga, MD
- Gregory Butler, MD
- Jonathan Findley, MD
- George Tipton, MD
- Anamari Milam, MD
- William Huckaby, MD
- Mary Ty, MD