Dr. Lambert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5221b Cliff Gookin Blvd
Tupelo, MS 38801Phone+1 662-620-8123Fax+1 662-620-8131
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1983 - 1996
- TN State Medical License 1982 - 1983
- GA State Medical License 1974 - 1983
- TX State Medical License 1969 - 1982
- MS State Medical License 1969 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Developmental and behavioral consequences of prenatal cocaine exposure: a review.Lambert, B. L.,Bauer, C. R.> ;J Perinatol. 2012 Jul 14
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: