Are you Dr. Brodsky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1435 E 12 Mile Rd
Madison Heights, MI 48071Phone(248) 543-2229Fax(248) 545-1023
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Burton Brodsky, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Madison Heights, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and Ohio. He is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak, Ascension of Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus, and DMC Harper University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Beaumont HealthResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994 - 1998
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe evolution of multigene panel testing for hereditary cancers.Richard E. Frieder, Shari Goldman Snow, Marra S. Francis, Burton S. Brodsky> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015 Jan 1
- Beaumont Hospital - Farmington HillsFarmington, Michigan
- Ascension of Providence Hospital, Southfield CampusSouthfield, Michigan
- DMC Harper University HospitalDetroit, Michigan
- ProMedica Toledo HospitalToledo, Ohio
- The University of Toledo Medical CenterToledo, Ohio
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal OakRoyal Oak, Michigan