Are you Dr. Wisotsky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeOmni Eye Services
485 Route 1 South Building A
Iselin, NJ 08830Phone(732) 750-0400Fax(732) 602-0749
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Burton Wisotsky, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Iselin, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Michigan, and New York. He is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai, and Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1991 - 1994
- Jacobi Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1994 - 1995
- NY State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsVitreopapillary traction as a cause of elevated optic nerve headBurton J. Wisotsky, Carmelina B. Magat-Gordon, J. E. Puklin> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 1998 Jul 1
- 19 citationsAngle-closure glaucoma as an initial presentation of systemic lupus erythematosus.Burton J. Wisotsky, Carmelina B. Magat-Gordon, J. E. Puklin> ;Ophthalmology. 1998 Jul 1
- Trabecular Meshwork Hemorrhage in a Patient With Sickle Cell TraitBurton J. Wisotsky, Paul M. Tesser, Jeffrey S. Schultz> ;Archives of Ophthalmology. 1995 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical CenterHackensack, New Jersey
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount SinaiNew York, New York
- Saint Barnabas Medical CenterLivingston, New Jersey
- Englewood HealthEnglewood, New Jersey